Community Water Filter
1. *Inlet pipe (A) in dirty water box.
*Red ended pipe (B) outside the box.
*Taps (C), (D) as shown above.
*Pump (E) until water comes out of red ended hose (B)
2. *Turn taps (C), (D) as shown above.
*Pump (E) for clean water (H)
3. *After use, turn tap (D) to its original position to close.
300 liters per hour*
Ultrafiltration Filter Capacity:
>99,99999% (log 7)
>99,999% (log 5)
150,000 Daltons (equivalent to 0.01 Microns)
Dimensions of Packaged System:
*120 microns mesh screen cleaning
*Two ways cross flow, built-in cleaning system
*Built-in flushing system
*Built-in backwashing cleaning
3.5 Bar security valve
1. NEVER drink water from pipe with the red stoppper.
2. Empty dirty water in the bottom of the box or bucket once a week.
3. DO NOT store in sunlight. The heat could damage the filter.
4. CHECK water is clean-
*Take inlet out of dirty water
*Turn taps as shown
*Put outlet pipe into a mug of clean water
*If bubbles keep coming out of the outlet pipe,